Park Status UPDATE

Out come the rails!
Today we will get out rails and start park operations! Although the snow situation is still not in our favor, we will build something temporary this week to play around on, and hopefully next week start work in the park. We are shooting to open the park on the 31st!

The date for the Geisler Junior Jam has also been postponed until Febuary, stay tuned for exact details….

Current snowdepth: 50 cm

Impressions form the Funpark